Court Supported Programs (MIP)
Drug Prevention Resources now offers a six-hour course for minors (under age 21) who receive an alcohol-related citation and/or have been required to attend the program. The Alcohol Education Program for Minors (AEPM) is certified by the
Texas Department of State Health Services and meets state requirements.
The program is offered in two, three-hour sessions from 4-7 pm on these Tuesdays and Thursdays: July 11 & 13, July 25 & 27,
August 8 & 10, August 22 & 24, September 5 & 7, September 19 & 21.
You must attend BOTH sessions to complete course requirements.
To successfully complete the course, clients must pass a short test covering course materials. An individual exit interview is required and must be completed within one week of the second half of the class to receive credit for the course. Interviews last about 15 minutes and are scheduled on the first day of class.
You will receive a certificate of completion following the second three-hour session. There is a $25 fee to replace a lost or
- Non-refundable fee of $75 is due at the time of registration. You are not considered enrolled until this fee is paid.
- You need to pre-pay and register in person at our offices Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm. Registration takes 20-30 minutes. Our office is located at 1200 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 2100, Irving, TX 75038.
- Payment can be made by credit card, money order or cashier's check. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH. You must register at least three (3) days prior to the first scheduled class date you choose. If you schedule two days prior to class, you will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Written consent from a parent or guardian must accompany registration for anyone younger than 16.
- Bring your driver's license and judge's name, if applicable, to registration.
The trainer for the AEPM course is Angela Farr, director of training and quality assurance. Please contact her with questions or for more information about the course: email@example.com, 972-812-6311 or 972-518-1821. Classes are held at 1200 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 2100, Irving, TX 75038.